PERSONAL INFORMATION BADGE entitled A BIT OF ME
To earn this badge you have to be able to give the following personal information:
- how you feel
- your name
- your age
- your birthday
- your family (siblings and/or parents and/or uncle-aunt and/or grandparents)
This can be done as a speech or as an interview (in which case one of your peers or your teacher will ask you a question for you to answer each bullet point). Don’t forget to say hello and goodbye!
- COMMUNICATION: at least 4 of the 5 bullet points covered.
- RANGE AND ACCURACY OF LANGUAGE: correct word order and mostly correct verbs’ endings.
- PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION: consistently good accent and intonation. Correct pronunciation of these letters:
- e[silent at the end]
- ç[s] (as in ça va)
- INTERACTION AND FLUENCY: conversation sustained at a reasonable speed, language expressed fluently.
Here is an excellent example of a pupil describing himself and mentioning his sibling.
PS: He used “Je suis né le…” (I was born on – past tense) instead of “Mon anniversaire, c’est le…” (My birthday is on – present tense). It brings a higher level of quality to his work.