My School Life – Français
Year 7 French
SPEAKING entitled MY SCHOOL LIFE
To achieve this badge you have to be able to give the following information:
- who you are ;
- what you do before school (2 details MINIMUM) ;
- the subjects you study in general (including one time and 3 days) ;
- your opinion about AT LEAST two subjects that you study (one positive and one negative) ;
- a justification of your opinion ;
- what you do after school (2 details MINIMUM).
This can be done as a speech or as an interview (in which case one of your peers or your teacher will ask you a question for you to answer for each bullet point). Don’t forget to say hello and goodbye!
- COMMUNICATION: at least 5 of the 6 bullet points covered.
- RANGE AND ACCURACY OF LANGUAGE: correct word order and mostly correct verbs’ endings.
- PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION: consistently good accent and intonation. Correct pronunciation of these letters:
- e[silent at the end]
- ç[s] (as in ça va)
- INTERACTION AND FLUENCY: conversation sustained at a reasonable speed, language expressed fluently.
- QUALITY : Use of 2 connectives AT LEAST + one time phrase AT LEAST.