To achieve this badge you must be able to describe the process of constructing an electromagnet, explain how it works and state what makes them so useful.
In any format you like, do the following:
- Describe how an electromagnet is made naming the materials and equipment required.
- Include diagrams of the set up and the domain model.
- Describe the differences between permanent magnets and electromagnets.
- Describe one use of an electromagnet and include an explanation of what makes them so good for the job.
- Use all of the key words below
attract, electromagnet, iron, magnet, magnetic, magnetism, permanent magnet, repel, steel