To unlock this achievement you must draw out multiple different meanings from a text you have already analysed.
- Analysis must make clear reference to quotations from the text
- At least two different suggestions of the meaning must be offered
- These suggestions must then be developed in a clear way and be sustained
- The interpretations must clearly differ from one another
- The student must show awareness of the writer’s intentions, for example some reference could be made to the theme of the text
- The student will be able to signal clearly where one interpretations ends and the other begins
- The interpretation must make sense given the form and content of the writing
- The reading must be presented in a way which acknowledges the controversy between the two readings
This badge can be unlocked using any mode, verbal, written or presentational.