“Hindus only really worship one God”
- Do you agree? Give reasons for your opinion.
- Give reasons why someone might disagree with you
- A clear sentence stating whether they agree or disagree with the statement provided
- A clear sentence stating why some people might disagree with their point of view
- Up to 4 good clear PEEL paragraphs (2 for /2 against)
- Good use of subject specific vocabulary (Key words,)
- Detailed evidence that class work has been revised
- Good evidence of independent study
- providing a good awareness of the personal importance it may have for a Hindu
e.g. Here is a paragraph that uses the ‘PEEL’ structure
P – Point: I agree with the statement “Hindus only really worship one God”.
E – Evidence for example when Hindus worship they often worship one god by chanting the word ‘aum’. This word represents Brahman, the supreme spirit.
E- Explanation I think this shows that Hindus worship one God as they use the aum symbol to remind themselves that there is one god when they pray.
L – Link This shows why I agree with the statement “Hindus only really worship one God”.