Introducing myself. Spanish
To achieve this badge you have to be able to give the following personal information:
- your name
- your age
- your birthday
- your nationality
- where you live
- the language(s) you speak
This can be done as a speech or as an interview (in which case your teacher will ask you a question for you to answer for each bullet point). Don’t forget to greet and say goodbye!
- COMMUNICATION: at least 5 of the 6 bullet points covered.
- RANGE AND ACCURACY OF LANGUAGE: correct word order and mostly correct verbs’ endings.
- PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION: consistently good accent and intonation. Correct pronunciation of these letters:
- LL[y] (as in yellow)
- INTERACTION AND FLUENCY: conversation sustained at a reasonable speed, language expressed fluently.
Examples of students who have unlocked this badge in the past