In order to achieve this badge, you must write a complete collection of scene summaries for a Shakespearian play.
- You must clearly identify characters, setting and events
- Events should be described in a chronological order; you may wish to use prepositions to help sequence events
- Quotation(s) must be used and embedded in order to maintain the flow of the summary
- The quotation(s) used should should support your summary of the scene
- Some summaries should, where appropriate, refer to figurative and dramatic techniques such as: dramatic irony, personification, metaphor, simile
This badge will only be awarded to you when you have completed and submitted a scene summary for each scene in the play.
Take a look at the exemplar pieces below: