To unlock this achievement you must submit a piece of autobiographical writing that exceeds 500 words in length and conforms to the following writing criteria:
- Writing has a clear chronology
- The piece is written in the past tense and first person viewpoint
- There is a sense of character or mood developed through deliberate use of words and language effects
- Spelling is accurate in most words with some lapses in uncommon/technical language
- Simple sentence structure is secure
- Compound sentence structure is secure
- Some minor errors in complex sentence structure that have a minimal impact on meaning
- Punctuation is accurate in most instances
- Tense and viewpoint are largely sustained consistently
Check to see when you will gain opportunities to unlock this achievement in your class.
Have a look at the exemplar below:
Click the link to view the Autobiography exemplar in full.